As a multifuctional tool for downloading online videos and converting videos for playback on iPhone, iPad, iPod, PSP, etc, it enables you to download videos from hot video sharing websites such as YouTube, Facebook, TNT, Yahoo, Metacafe, Vimeo, Break and other sites, and convert the downloaded videos files and local FLV videos to almost all video formats with quality lossless. More fuctions are available to manage downloaded videos on your Mac's hard drive with a built-in video player and manager.
- Download videos off video-sharing websites in batch
- Convert downloaded videos and local FLV videos to any other formats.
- Manage downloaded video files with built-in file library
Click here to redirect to Video Downloader for Windows
Step-by-step user Guide about how to use on Mac
- Three Easy Ways to Download Online Videos Directly
- Drag and drop the URL into the icon of software
- Copy the video URL and click the Paste URL button to download
- Click the floating "Download" button that appears on the top of the video
- Download Videos off online Video-hosting Sites
- YouTube, VEVO, Vimeo, Dailymotion, MTV, Veoh, Facebook, Metacafe
- LiveLeak, Aol, Yahoo, VideoBash, TED, Hulu, Break
- CBS, BBC, VH1, ESPN, BlipTV, WatTV, Comedycentral, FunnyOrDie, The NY Times, etc.
- Manage & Play Videos
- Easily manage the downloaded videos and existing videos in the Library
- Built-in Video Player plays FLV, MP4, WebM videos on Mac freely
- Convert HD & Standard Videos to All Type of File Format
- Convert the downloaded video files to pretty much of formats, like MP4, WMV, MPG, AVI, VOB, MOV, etc.
- Extract audio sounds from downloaded videos and transcode them to M4A, AAC, MP3, AC3, OGG, etc.
- Output files for Apple iPhone, iPad, iTynes, iMovie, and other portable devices
|Supported Video Sharing Websites|
YouTube, VEVO, Vimeo, Dailymotion, MTV, Veoh, Facebook, Metacafe
LiveLeak, Aol, Yahoo, VideoBash, TED, Hulu, Break
CBS, BBC, VH1, ESPN, BlipTV, WatTV, Comedycentral, FunnyOrDie, The NY Times, etc.
|Supported Input File Formats|
MP4, FLV, WebM
|Supported Output File Formats|
MOV, MP4, WMV, AVI, 3GP, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, WebM, SWF
|Audio||MP3, M4A, WAV, MKA|
|Supported Output Devices and Applications|
Apple Devices - iPad, iPad mini, iPhone, iPod, Apple TV, etc.
Applications - QuickTime, iMovie, iTunes, Final Cut Pro X, etc.
Mobile Devices - Xbox 360, PSP, PS3, PS3, Android Phone, Android Tablet, etc.
|OS||Intel-based Mac (32-bit or 64-bit) 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/ 10.10/ 10.11/ 10.12|
|Explorer||Safari, Firefox, Chrome|
|RAM||512MB or above recommended|
|Free Hard Disk||60MB free hard disk space for installation|
|Graphic Card||Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher|
- Such awesome software I can download anything from Youtube and then convert it to all file formats. Great interface easy to use and understand, defiantly will be recommending to all of my friends. Great Job well done !! - James
- What's New in V4.3.1
- 1. Fixed some bugs
- 2. Supports Firefox 22
- 3. Optimizes the user interface to enhance user experience
- Software Awards
- Top 10 Download
- Video Converter for Mac
- Blu-ray Ripper for Mac
- DVD Creator for Mac
- iTransfer for Mac
- PDF Converter for Mac
- DVD Ripper
- Phone to Phone Transfer
- Video Converter
- Blu-ray Ripper
- Media Converter Ultimate