The Blu-ray/DVD Ripper also gives you options to full control over your movie experience. You can keep all wanted movie features such as subtitles, tracks, chapters, and remove forced delays, and no-skip marks, subtitles of foreign language, external subtitle streams from local folder also supported loaded.
The software doesn't just stop at doing things mentioned above, it also enables you to edit the Blu-ray/DVD movies to get a better quality-looking, and rip Blu-ray and DVD disc to 3D videos for playback on various 3D players.
Click here to redirect to Blu-ray Ripper for Mac OS X
Detailed user guide about how to use on Windows
- Read Access of the Contents of a Movie Blu-ray and DVD Automatically
- Decrypt AACS protection on Blu-ray Discs
- Removes BD+ and the latest MKB protection from Blu-ray Discs
- Removes the region codes in Blu-ray
- Output for a Lengthy List of Video & Audio Type
- Convert Blu-ray to full 1080p HD formats such as h.264, HD MKV, HD MP4, HD MOV, etc.
- Rip and Convert Blu-ray/DVD discs to common formats including FLV, WMV, MP4, AVI, MPEG, etc.
- Extract the sound tracks out of Blu-ray/DVD and save as flac, mp3, wav, aiff, ogg, m4a, etc.
- Add support of 7.1 audio track output
- Ready Presets Available for Popular Apps/Devices of Your Choice
- Convert the Blu-ray/ DVD to video usable on players like iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, PS4, Xbox One
- Convert the Blu-ray/ DVD to video playable on Android such as Samsung, HTC, Huawei, Sony, LG, etc.
- Full Control over the Video Quality
- It has options to tweak the video & audio codec, video size, bit rate, aspect ratio, frame rate
- Three level of Video Quality to choose from: Best, Normal and Low
- Full Control of Subtitles and Audio Tracks
- Rip any title and chapter of your choice on Blu-ray, re-arrange the order of titles you need to rip
- Keep any wanted subtitles, tracks and meta information, and remove the rest as you like
- User-friendly Video Editing Features
- Make the movie fit for 4:3 or 16:9 screen display
- Overlay Blu-ray movie with different styles of image and text watermarks
- Seamless merge selected Blu-ray titles and chapters into a large file, split one into several parts
- Trim the video, crop to remove the back margins and unwanted parts, and apply effects for the video
- 2D Blu-ray/DVD Disc to 3D movies Available
- 3D options (Red/Cyan, Red/Green, Red/Blue, Blue/Yellow, Interleaved, Side by Side) available
- 3D depth could be reset for better 3D effect.
- Built-in player for preview Before Converting
- You can preview the chapters to ensure all encoding settings goes well
- Take a snapshot and save as PNG, BMP, JPG images
- Quick Profile Search to Simplify the Settings Task
- Quick Search available for you to enter a profile fast
- Customize the profile settings and save a new preset for use later
- Accelerating Tech with NVIDIA CUDA Adopted
- NVIDIA CUDA accelerating technology is built in the program to speed up the process performance.
|Supported Input File Formats|
|DVD||Blu-ray disc, Blu-ray folder, DVD-Video, DVD folder, DVD disc|
|Image (watermark)||TIFF,TIF, GIF, PNG, BMP, JPEG, JPG, ICO, EMF, WMF|
|Supported Output File Formats|
SD Video: MP4-AVC, MP4-XviD, MP4-H.264, AVI, ASF, WEBM, MOV, RMVB, FLV, F4V, TS, DAT, WMV, MKV, XviD, DV, MPEG-1 NTSC, MPEG-1 PAL/SECAM, MPEG-2 NTSC, MPEG-2 PAL/SECAM, DVD-Video NTSC, DVD-Video PAL/SECAM, 3GP, 3G2, DPG
HD Video: *MKV HD, *TS HD, *MP4 HD, *MPG HD, *MOV HD, *WMV HD, *M4V HD, *AVI HD, *TRP HD, *ASF HD, *VOB HD, *DivX HD, *F4V HD, *ASF HD
3D Video: 3D-MP4, 3D-WMV, 3D-AVI, 3D-MKV, 3D-YouTube video, etc.
|Audio||FLAC, AAC, AC3, AIFF, AMR, M4A, MP2, MP3, OGG, RA, AU, WAV, WMA, MKA|
|Image||BMP, JPEG, PNG|
|Supported Output Devices and Applications|
Apple Devices - iPhone, iPad, iPad Mini, iPad Air, iPad Pro, iPod, Apple TV, iTunes, iMovie, Final Cut Pro, etc.
Android Phones - HTC, LG, Samsung, Motorala, Lenovo, Huawei, Google, Sony, Blackberry, ZTE, OnePlus, etc.
Game Hardware - PSP, PS3, PS3 HD, PS Vita, Xbox 360, Xbox 360 HD, Wii, NDS
Popular Tablets - Apple iPad, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Amazon Kindle Fire, ASUS Transformer, Motorola Xoom, Blackberry Playbook, Google Nexus 7, HP TouchPad, HTC Flyer/ EVO View/ Jetstream, PanDigital, Le Pan, Coby Kyros, Toshiba Thrive, Dell Streak, etc.
|System||Microsoft® Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10|
|Processor||1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above|
|RAM||512MB RAM (1GB or above recommended)|
|Free Hard Disk||25GB+ (DVD) / 60GB+ hard disk space|
|Graphic Card||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 and above|
|Others||Blu-ray Drive, Internet|
- You might also like
iPhone Data Recovery
Three efficient ways to help you regain lost iPhone & iPad data (contacts, photos, messages, call logs, notes, etc.) back.
iTransfer for Windows
Transfer content including music, videos, photos, contacts, messages among iOS, Android, iTunes, PC machine.
- What's New in V7.8.0
- 3. Added support of 7.1 audio track output
- 2. Optimized Blu-ray content loading
- 3. Fix some bugs
- Top 10 Download
- Video Converter for Mac
- Blu-ray Ripper for Mac
- DVD Creator for Mac
- iTransfer for Mac
- iPhone Data Recovery
- DVD Ripper
- Phone to Phone Transfer
- Video Converter
- Android Data Recovery
- Media Converter Ultimate
- Software Awards
- Hot Tips
- Rip Blu-ray to MP4 on Mac
- Blu-ray to MOV for Mac
- Blu-ray to AVI
- How to Convert Blu-ray to MKV on MacOS
- Import Blu-ray movie to iTunes
- Edit Blu-ray in Adobe Premiere
- Play Blu-ray on QuickTime
- Convert Blu-ray to save on hard drive
- How to convert Blu-ray to H.264 video file
- Watch Blu-ray movie on Windows Media Player