The Blu-ray/DVD Ripper also gives you options to full control over your movie experience. You can keep all wanted movie features such as subtitles, tracks, chapters, and remove forced delays, and no-skip marks, subtitles of foreign language, external subtitle streams from local folder also supported loaded.
The software doesn't just stop at doing things mentioned above, it also enables you to edit the Blu-ray/DVD movies to get a better quality-looking, and rip Blu-ray and DVD disc to 3D videos for playback on various 3D players.
Click here to redirect to Blu-ray Ripper for Mac OS X
Detailed user guide about how to use on Windows
- Read Access of the Contents of a Movie Blu-ray and DVD Automatically
- Decrypt AACS protection on Blu-ray Discs
- Removes BD+ and the latest MKB protection from Blu-ray Discs
- Removes the region codes in Blu-ray
- Output for a Lengthy List of Video & Audio Type
- Convert Blu-ray to full 1080p HD formats such as h.264, HD MKV, HD MP4, HD MOV, etc.
- Rip and Convert Blu-ray/DVD discs to common formats including FLV, WMV, MP4, AVI, MPEG, etc.
- Extract the sound tracks out of Blu-ray/DVD and save as flac, mp3, wav, aiff, ogg, m4a, etc.
- Ready Presets Available for Popular Apps/Devices of Your Choice
- Convert the Blu-ray/DVD to video usable on players like iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, PS4, Xbox One
- Convert the Blu-ray/DVD to video playable on Android devices such as Nexus, Galaxy S5, Note 4, and tablets.
- Full Control over the Video Quality
- It has options to give you ability to tweak the video & audio codec, video size, bit rate, aspect ratio, frame rate
- Three level of Video Quality to choose from: Best, Normal and Low
- Full Control of Subtitles and Audio Tracks
- Rip any title and chapter of your choice on Blu-ray, re-arrange the order of titles you need to rip
- Keep any wanted subtitles, tracks and meta information, and remove the rest as you like
- User-friendly Video Editing Features
- Make the movie fit for 4:3 or 16:9 screen display
- Overlay Blu-ray movie with different styles of image and text watermarks
- Seamless merge selected Blu-ray titles and chapters into a large file, split one into several parts
- Trim the video, crop to remove the back margins and unwanted parts, and apply effects for the video
- 2D Blu-ray/DVD Disc to 3D movies Available
- 3D options (Red/Cyan, Red/Green, Red/Blue, Blue/Yellow, Interleaved, Side by Side) available
- 3D depth could be reset for better 3D effect.
- Built-in player for preview Before Converting
- You can preview the chapters to ensure all encoding settings goes well
- Take a snapshot and save as PNG, BMP, JPG images
- Quick Profile Search to Simplify the Settings Task
- Quick Search available for you to enter a profile fast
- Customize the profile settings and save a new preset for use later
- Accelerating Tech with NVIDIA CUDA Adopted
- NVIDIA CUDA accelerating technology is built in the program to speed up the process performance.
|Supported Input File Formats|
|DVD||Blu-ray disc, Blu-ray folder, DVD-Video, DVD folder, DVD disc|
|Image (watermark)||TIFF,TIF, GIF, PNG, BMP, JPEG, JPG, ICO, EMF, WMF|
|Supported Output File Formats|
SD Video: MP4-AVC, MP4-XviD, MP4-H.264, AVI, ASF, WEBM, MOV, RMVB, FLV, F4V, TS, DAT, WMV, MKV, XviD, DV, MPEG-1 NTSC, MPEG-1 PAL/SECAM, MPEG-2 NTSC, MPEG-2 PAL/SECAM, DVD-Video NTSC, DVD-Video PAL/SECAM, 3GP, 3G2, DPG
HD Video: *MKV HD, *TS HD, *MP4 HD, *MPG HD, *MOV HD, *WMV HD, *M4V HD, *AVI HD, *TRP HD, *ASF HD, *VOB HD, *DivX HD, *F4V HD, *ASF HD
3D Video: 3D-MP4, 3D-WMV, 3D-AVI, 3D-MKV, 3D-YouTube video, etc.
|Audio||FLAC, AAC, AC3, AIFF, AMR, M4A, MP2, MP3, OGG, RA, AU, WAV, WMA, MKA|
|Image||BMP, JPEG, PNG|
|Supported Output Devices and Applications|
Apple Devices - iPhone, iPad, iPad Mini, iPad Air, iPad Pro, iPod, Apple TV, iTunes, iMovie, Final Cut Pro, etc.
Android Phones - HTC, LG, Samsung, Motorala, Lenovo, Huawei, Google, Sony, Blackberry, ZTE, OnePlus, etc.
Game Hardware - PSP, PS3, PS3 HD, PS Vita, Xbox 360, Xbox 360 HD, Wii, NDS
Popular Tablets - Apple iPad, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Amazon Kindle Fire, ASUS Transformer, Motorola Xoom, Blackberry Playbook, Google Nexus 7, HP TouchPad, HTC Flyer/ EVO View/ Jetstream, PanDigital, Le Pan, Coby Kyros, Toshiba Thrive, Dell Streak, etc.
|System||Microsoft® Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10|
|Processor||1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above|
|RAM||512MB RAM (1GB or above recommended)|
|Free Hard Disk||25GB+ (DVD) / 60GB+ hard disk space|
|Graphic Card||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 and above|
|Others||Blu-ray Drive, Internet|
- What's New in V7.5.0
- 1. Fixed conversion failure bug of some video files
- 2. Fixed out-of-sync bug of some video and audio files
- 3. Fixed incomplete video conversion result and subtitle adding error bugs and etc.
- Top 10 Download
- Video Converter for Mac
- Blu-ray Ripper for Mac
- DVD Creator for Mac
- iTransfer for Mac
- PDF Converter for Mac
- DVD Ripper
- Phone to Phone Transfer
- Video Converter
- Blu-ray Ripper
- Media Converter Ultimate
- Software Awards
- Hot Tips
- Blu-ray to MP4
- Blu-ray to MOV
- Blu-ray to AVI
- Blu-ray to MKV on Mac
- MTS to MOV
- FLV to MOV Mac
- WMV to MOV Mac
- Mac WMV to MP4
- Convert MPG to MOV
- MOV to AVI for Mac
- FLV to MP4 Mac
- AVI to MP4 Mac
- VOB to MOV Mac
- Convert VOB to MP4 for Mac
- MTS to AVI
- MTS to MP4 on Mac
- DVD to MOV Mac
- DVD to MP4
- Rip DVD to AVI