iOS Data Recovery for Mac is an efficient and reliable program that allows you to recover everything (contacts, call history, photos, music, video, text messages, WhatsApp, iMessages, notes, etc.) from the device or backup file all at once, no matter how that data was lost. With it, you can sift through your lost files and select which contents you would like to recover.
There're 3 options for recovery: Device Scan, iTunes Backup, or even iCloud Backup, which should handle all of your data recovery needs.
- Work with various types of iOS devices: iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
- Real-time preview salvaged data before recovery process
- Recover multiple types of lost data without overwriting existing data
- Intuitive and user-friendly interface
Click here to redirect to iOS Data Recovery for Windows
Step-by-step user guide about how to use on Mac
- Recover Almost Everything
- The program scans your device and recover up to 12 types of data, including text content (Contacts, Text Messages/ iMessages, Call history, Calendar, Notes, Reminder, Safari bookmark, Safari history, WhatsApp) and media content (Camera Roll, Photo Library, Voice memos, Photo Stream).
- Three Methods for Recovering Lost Files from iOS Devices
- Direct scan: this option involves connecting your iOS device to a computer through USB cable and start a direct scan to recover your lost data
- From iTunes backups: the software allows you to extract backup files from the iTunes backup on a computer or an external hard drive, even if your iOS device was lost or stolen.
- iCloud backup: this option is similar to iTunes backup, requiring you to have previously synced your to device with iCloud account. With this method, you can access the backup saved in your iCloud account and download the content you want.
- As Easy As 1-2-3
- It comes with a simple and easy-to-read interface, ensuring that even a beginner can navigate it effectively
- 1. Scan iOS device itself: Scan > Preview > Recover
- 2. Extract iTunes backups: Extract > Preview > Recover
- 3. Download iCloud: Download > Preview > Recover
- Selectively Scan & Recover Data
- The software allows you to selectively scan types of lost data
- From the scan results, you can select which files you would like to recover
- Real-time Preview
- The preview function of this iOS data recovery software gives you ability to pick and choose which files to recover so that you know exactly what you're recovering.
- Deleted, locked, damaged, system crash, stolen, chipped, smashed, etc.
- Factory reset, iOS update, broken, stuck, jailbreak, and other scenariOS.
|Three Modes: Recover from iOS Device, iTunes Backup and iCloud Backup|
|Text Content||Contacts, Text Messages/ iMessages, Notes, Call history, Calendar, Safari bookmark, Safari history, Reminder, WhatsApp|
|Media content||Camera Roll, Photo Library, Voice memos, Photo Stream (Tips: As for photos, it can recover them as thumbnails from these devices)|
|Supported iOS Devices|
|iPhone||iPhone 7 (Plus), iPhone SE, iPhone 6s (Plus), iPhone 6 (Plus), iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S|
|iPad||The new iPad, iPad 2, iPad 4, iPad Air 2/ 1, iPad with Retina display, iPad mini 4/ 3/ 2/ 1, iPad Pro|
|iPod||iPod Touch 6, iPod Touch 5, iPod Touch 4|
|The Lost Data Will be Saved As|
Contacts - CSV, HTML, VCF
Messages - CSV, HTML
Notes - HTML
Reminder - HTML
Calendar - HTML
Call History - HTML
Safari Bookmark - HTML
Photo Stream - JPG, JPEG, TIFF, GIF, PNG, BMP
Camera Roll - JPG, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, BMP, MOV
Message Attachments - JPG, JPEG, TIFF, GIF, PNG, BMP, MOV, .M4V, .MP4
Voice Memo - M4A
Voice Mail - AMR
App Photos - JPG, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, BMP, etc.
Photo Library - JPG, JPEG, TIFF, GIF, PNG, BMP
App Video - MOV, M4V, MP4, AVI, 3GP, etc.
App Audio - AAC, AIFF, M4A, MP3, etc.
App Document - TXT, DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PDF
WhatsApp - HTML, CSV
WhatsApp Attachments - JPG, JPEG, TIFF, GIF, PNG, BMP, MOV, M4V, MP4, AAC, VCF
|Mac||OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard - v10.6.1, 10.6.2, 10.6.3, 10.6.4, 10.6.5, 10.6.6, 10.6.7, 10.6.8
OS X 10.7 Lion - v10.7.1, 10.7.2, 10.7.3, 10.7.4, 10.7.5
OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion - v10.8.1, 10.8.2, 10.8.3, 10.8.4, 10.8.5
OS X 10.9 Mavericks - 10.9.1, 10.9.2, 10.9.3, 10.9.4, 10.9.5
OS X 10.10 Yosemite - 10.10.1, 10.10.2, 10.10.3, 10.10.4, 10.10.5
OS X 10.11 El Capitan - 10.11.1, 10.11.2, 10.11.3, 10.11.4, 10.11.5, 10.11.6
macOS 10.12 Sierra - 10.12.1, 10.12.2, 10.12.3, 10.12.4, 10.12.5
|RAM||512MB or above recommended|
|Free Hard Disk||60MB free hard disk space for installation|
|Graphic Card||Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher|
- You might also like
Video Converter for Mac
Convert videos & audios to and from any format, and get full control over the output quality with options.
iTransfer for Mac
Manage and transfer content like music, videos, photos, contacts, messages among iOS, Android, iTunes, Mac.
It makes it surprisingly easy to get data back from your lost or damaged iOS devices, even if you don't know the passcode. You can even easily recover files that you've long since deleted." - Macworld, Feb 15, 2014
The software gives you multiple options for recovering files lost from your device for various reasons. It provides a convenient interface and substantial functionality." - Cnet, July 18, 2014
- Software Awards
- Hot Tips
- How to Extract iPhone Photos from iTunes Back on Computer
- Recover Call History from iPhone 6 or 6s Plus
- How to Restore Contacts from iCloud Backup
- How to Recover Lost Data from iPhone 6 & 6s Plus
- How to Retrieve iPhone Contacts from iTunes Backup
- How to Recover iPhone Notes from iTunes Backup
- Recover Contacts from iPhone
- Recover Deleted Data from iPad