How to Use iTransfer: Manage & Transfer Videos
iTransfer (download link: for Mac, for PC) is a robust and full-featured utility that makes it easy to manage and transfer contents amongst your iOS devices, Android devices, iTunes and computer. It does everything from migration of media content between your mobile devices and computer all the way through to rebuilding your entire iTunes library, to creating, deleting, renaming playlists, fixing music ID3 tags and moving tracks from one playlist to another on your iPhone library, and even to rooting your Android phones and more.
Now, we will show you how to manage and transfer your different types of media files respectively. Click any article on the list below to get into the detailed instructions. Note that the process is exactly the same whether you own a Windows PC or a Mac.
Part 4: Transfer & Manage Videos
The artilce includes 2 parts. 1) Transfer videos from iOS & Android devices to computer, iTunes library and other iOS & Android devices; 2) Add videos files from iTunes & computer to your iOS & Android devices;
1) Transfer videos from iOS & Android to computer, iTunes and other iOS & Android devices
- Launch the program and connect your device to the computer. If you have more than one handset plugged, ensure that you've selected the one you want to transfer files from.
- Click Videos button on the navigation menu, this should bring up video window where all your videos are sorted well by Movies, Music Videos, Home Videos, TV Shows, iTunes U and Podcasts on the left sidebar. Select the videos you want to transfer.
- Next, click on the Export button on the top row, and then select Export to PC (this will ask you to specify a local folder on computer), Export to iTunes, or Export to [your another device] from its drop-down menu. Alternatively, use the right-click context menu to select export options.
- Wait while the program transfers your video files.
It's worth pointing out that the Export to iTunes option included in Export drop-down menu is only available on the Windows version of iTransfer software, if you're using a Mac verison, you will have to back to the main interface and use Rebuild iTunes Library shortcut.
2) Add video files from iTunes & computer to your iOS & Android devices
To add videos from computer to your device(s):
- Click Add button on the top row and then select Add File (individual videos) or Add Folder (full folder of videos) from its drop-down menu to add videos from your computer.
- From the pop-up window, browse the videos you want to import from computer, click Open. All selected videos will be transfer to your device instantly.
To add files from your iTunes library, please back to the main interface and use the Transfer iTunes Media to Device feature.
In addition, you can use the Delete feature on the top row to remove video files from your device.
More detailed instructions about the iTransfer software: