In addition to moving data from one device to another, the utility offers an easy way to back up important files from your device onto a computer's hard disk, and makes the whole process really straightforward.
For Apple users who have files backup on iTunes library or synced to iCloud, the software also gives you ability to restore files from both service and put onto your Android smartphones.
- 1-click to transfer content from one device to another
- Back up important data from handset onto computer
- Restore files from iTunes backups or iCloud
Click here to redirect to Phone Transfer for Mac OS X
Detailed user guide about how to use on Windows
- Transfer Data between Android, iOS, Windows Phone and BlackBerry
- Moves data from a smartphone to another effortlessly including iPhone, iPad, iPod; HTC One, Samsung Galaxy/Note, Sony Xperia, Nexus, Pixel, LG, Huawei Mate/Ascend, OnePlus, Motorola, ZTE, etc.; Priv, DTEK50, Passport; etc.
- Transfers data file among multiple operating systems: Android, iOS, BlackBerry, Symbian
- Supports transferring almost everything: Contacts (name, number, email address, job title, company name and more details), Music (album info, artist, lyrics, playlist), Photos, Videos, Calendar, Messages, Call logs, Apps
- Fully compatible with major providers like AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, Vodafone, T-Mobile, Cricket, Telefónica, America Movil
- Backup and Restore Phone Data without Quality Loss
- Create a backup of your data from old phone to your computer before you erase all the data or throw the device away
- Get files from iTunes backup, iCloud backup and Blackberry backup onto your smartphone
- Existing files will not be overwritten or deleted during/after transferring
- User-friendly interface, easy process
- Feature a simple and clean interface that is easy to navigate and use
- Just connect your both devices to computer, select the data you want to transfer, press "Start Copy"
- Three Modes available for you to select: Phone to Phone Transfer, Back Up your Phone, Restore from Backups
|Android to iOS|
|Android to Android|
|iOS to Android|
|iOS to iOS|
|Symbian to iOS|
|Symbian to Android|
|iCloud to Android|
|iCloud to iOS|
|iTunes to iOS|
|iTunes to Android|
|BlackBerry Backup to iOS|
|BlackBerry Backup to Android|
iOS 10, iOS 9.1, iOS 9, iOS 8.1, iOS 8, iOS 7.1, iOS 7, iOS 6, iOS 5
|Android||Android 2.1, Android 3, Android 4, Android 5, Android 6, Android 7|
Symbian^3, Symbian 60, Symbian 40
|BlackBerry||OS 7.1 and earlier|
|Windows Phone||Windows Phone 8, Windows Phone 10|
|Support 3500+ Deivices|
Apple - iPhone 7 (Plus), iPhone 6s(Plus), iPhone SE, iPhone 6 (Plus), iPhone 5S, iPhone 5/5C, iPhone 4S, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad Pro, iPad Mini, iPod Nano, iPod Classic, iPod Touch, iPod Touch 4, iPod Touch 4 HD, etc.
Samsung - Galaxy S7, S7 Edge, S6, E5, Note 5, Note Edge, Note 4, Note 3, Tab S2, Galaxy View, Tab A, Tab E, Tab 3, Tab S, J1 Ace, J3, C7, C5, J5, J7, J3, A9, J1 Mini, A7, A5, A3, On7, Active Neo, On5, S6 Edge+, A8, S5 Neo, Trend 2 Lite, S6 Active, S6 Edge, E7, Galaxy Alpha, Grand Prime, Pocket 2, Ace 4, S5 Mini, Core, S3 Neo, Grand 2, Express 2, Round, Trend Lite, Gear, Ace 3, Star, Y Plus, Fame, S4, Xcover 2, etc.
HTC - HTC 10, Desire 530, One A9, One M9, Desire 626, Bolt, One M8, One E8, Desire EYE, One remix, One (M7), Desire 526, Desire 512, Desire 510, Desire 612, etc.
Motorola - MOTO Z Droid, MOTO G⁴Plus, Moto Z Force Droid, Moto Z Droid, Moto Z Play, Moto Z Play Droid, Moto G⁴, Droid Turbo 2, Moto X Pure Edition, etc.
Huawei - HUAWEI P9, P9 Plus, P9 lite, 6P, Mate S, P8, G7, Mate7, Y3, Mate 9, nova, MediaPad M2, T1, M3, etc.
Sony - Xperia™ XZ, Xperia™ X Compact, Xperia™ XA Ultra, Xperia™ X Performance, Xperia™ XA, Xperia™ X, Z5, Z5 Compact, Z3+, C4, M4 Aqua, Z3, Z3v Verizon, Z4 Tablet, Z3 Tablet Compact, Z2 Tablet, etc.
ZTE - AXON 7, AXON 7 MINI, ZMAX Pro, Citrine LTE, Grand X3, AXON Pro, AXON, ZMAX 2, Grand X MAX 2, MAX DUO LTE, IMPERIAL MAX, Grand Memo, Fanfare, Overture 2, Warp Elite, Prestige, Speed, Maven, Midnight Pro LTE, etc.
LG - LG V20 (AT&T, T-mobile, Sprint, LRA, Unlocked, U.S. Cellular, in Titan, Verizon Wireless), LG G5 (ACG), LG Stylo™ 2 Plus, LG K7™, LG Tribute™, LG X power™, LG K10, LG Escape, LG Stylo, LG Classic, LG Rebel™, LG Treasure™, LG X style™, LG Premier, LG Stylo, LG K3, LG Tribute, LG K7, LG K8, LG Optimus Zone, LG G4, LG Phoenix, LG Tribute, LG Wine, LG V10, Nexus 5X, LG Spree, etc.
Google - Pixel XL, Pixel, Nexus 6P, Nexus 5X, Nexus 6, Nexus 5, Nexus 4, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus S,Nexus One, etc.
OnePlus - OnePlus 3T, OnePlus 3, OnePlus X, OnePlus 2, OnePlus 1, etc.
Microsoft - Lumia 950, Lumia 950 XL, Lumia 650,
Acer - Liquid Z410, Liquid Jade Z, Liquid S1, Liquid Z3, Liquid Z630, etc.
Nokia - E6, 5800, N97, N8, E61I, 5230, etc.
- What's New in V1.8.1
- 1. Support iPhone 7 and iPhone 7s
- 2. Support iOS 10
- 3. Add solution on abnormal devices recognition
- 4. Make iOS devices connection faster
- 4. Fix some bugs
- Software Awards
- Top 10 Download
- Video Converter for Mac
- Blu-ray Ripper for Mac
- DVD Creator for Mac
- iTransfer for Mac
- PDF Converter for Mac
- DVD Ripper
- Phone to Phone Transfer
- Video Converter
- Blu-ray Ripper
- Media Converter Ultimate
- Hot Tips
- Transfer contacts from HTC to iPhone sdfsdfsdfsdf
- iPhone contacts to Google Pixel
- Huawei Contacts to iPhone
- Contacts from LG to iPhone
- How to transfer contacts from Motorola to iPhone
- How can you copy contacts on OnePlus to iPhone
- Move Samsung Galaxy contacts to iPhone
- Migrate Sony Xperia smartphone contacts to iPhone
- How to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone
- ZTE contacts to iPhone
- Transfer music from iPhone to Google Pixel & Nexus
- Transfer iPhone music to Android
- Transfer music from HTC to iPhone
- Put music onto iPhone from PC computer